9.9.11

Rocky Butte Park Date




 Shirt: H&M; Skirt/Belt: H&M, Shoes: Urban Outfitters; Watch: BP Nordstrom; Bracelet: J.Crew; Sunglasses: F21




 Gorgeous view of Park Rose Portland. My grandparents live in the neighborhood above!

My favorite summer snack, pineapple and strawbs!
Me and Jeff

  Recently my boyfriend, Jeff, and I decided to take a picnic up to Rocky Butte Park on a nice day. We had never been there and were pleasantly surprised at how quiet and beautiful it was. I would definitely recommend this spot for low key or spontaneous dates. When I told my mom I went up there with Jeff she asked if we went up there to make out! Gosh no mom, how embarrassing, no! Apparently when she was in high school, people would go up to this park to smooch. Not my mom though..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top