26.10.11

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad! 

I am so lucky to have such a smart, kind, funny, generous, sweet dad. I could go on and on but instead, I will just share with you my dad's birthday wish list. I think it says a lot about who he is.



Dear Family,

I decided I want what's most valuable from all of you - time.  Here's my list:

Jan: A hike at Silver Falls

Sam: A hike in the Portland area some time soon - maybe Tryon Creek Park?
Jeff: Some help with firewood or leaves some time this fall

Kate: A walk at Minto

David: A walk and a lunch - Damn!  He's already done it!
Bree: Some 1:1 time around Christmas

Updes: Time to talk about life (maybe do some video?!)

McPhails: A visit during the week - just me!

And then there's the traditional birthday dinner - how about Tuesday, the 25th, at the Updes - playing the birthday card I think you have to let me in (and Jan too...)

Love,  Mr. 63

1 comment:

  1. what. a. gem.
    man oh man you've got yourself one good papa there.

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top