17.11.11

Liz&Snow

Jacket: Nordstrom, Sweater: Gap, Jeans: Unknown, Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace: TJ Maxx
look at those nails! So fetch. And that ring.. don't even get me started. Gorgeous. 





My best girl! My girl soul mate, Liz. I won't even go into detail why we are the best friends ever. But I do want to talk about how fabulous she is, and that necklace! She is a statement necklace lover. She has so many amazing necklaces, I hate that she lives so far away so I can't borrow them. Ok I just hate that we live far away for a lot of reasons. But when I get sad and start having a bad day because I miss her (yes sometimes when I haven't seen her in a long time I start to unravel) I just watch her wedding video.  And that is snow! I took these a few weekends ago in Bend. 
Thanks for letting me take some photos of you! Get ready to take a million more over break! 

2 comments:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top