28.11.11

Thanksgiving 2011 part 2

Jeff in his new Old Navy Shirt and Jeans! So handsome and stylish. 




Sweatshirt Jacket from H&M 
Shoes are Sperry Top Sider
Shirt & Belt: Old Navy, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Nine West










Kate's outfit: Dress, F21, Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: American Apparel,
Tights: unknown, Shoes: Target
I'm thankful for so many people in my life! These two are amazing and lovely. Thanks to my sister, Kate, for being inspiring and amazing. Thanks to Jeff for being loving, supportive, sane when I'm crazy, and for taking most of my outfit photos. Sometimes I think there should be a support group or at least a club for blogger boyfriends/husbands/partners. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Brad would never allow this! Way to go, Jeff! :]

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top