13.12.11

Manzi

Manzanita Beach weekend with Leslie and Chris.

 Martinelli's in a Missoni for Target Wine Box for the Hostess
 the trip to the coast, snow in beaverton!
 hug point
 hanukkah light up cup gift from Leslie, so amazing in person!
 walking around manzanita, enjoying hot cocoa and christmas decorations



 I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this set of photos of me and Jeff, so I figured I'd share. 


 Leslie & Chris




 I love your buns
nails and girl time

thrifted sweater, dress, necklace






Scramble with green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and cheese made by Jeff

Martinelli's and Egg Nog, perfect breakfast drinks

latkes made by Chris

Me, Jeff, Chris, Leslie

At the last minute on Friday, Jeff and I were invited to spend the weekend at the beach with our friends Leslie and Chris. We left Portland early in the morning on Saturday and got to Manzanita around lunch time. 

We....
 walked around the little town
walked on the beach (I left my real camera in the car, phone pics it is)
went to an awesomely interesting thrift store (photo above of purchases)
ate yummy snacks by the fire at a local bar
pet as many dogs as possible
went home so full we didn't eat dinner
painted nails
watched 'While You Were Sleeping' and 'Cinderella'
told our 'how we started dating' stories; (we all met at camp)
slept through a rainstorm
Jeff and Chris made breakfast (we are lucky ladies!)
Leslie got out her old copies of Domino magazine
and just like that, it was time to head back to Portland

I had such a great and relaxing time. I am so grateful Leslie invited us. I had finals last week, Jeff has finals this week so it was great to get away and do nothing with friends. I left feeling grateful and refreshed. I hope everyone else had a good weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing weekend! Did you see the info on my blog about the blogger cookie exchange? You should come!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top