2.1.12

Happy New Year!

I have had an amazing year.
I had a fabulous New Year's Eve to top off 2011 and start 2012 off right!

The night started with dinner with friends, hosted by Kyle and his girlfriend Alyssa. Dinner was delicious, they made fun drinks, we played games, and Kyle even set up a little photo area for us! See more photos here. Thanks so much Kyle and Alyssa!







dress: Vintage, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: F21 borrowed from Kate,
Belt: H&M, Bracelet: F21, Watch: Fossil gifted



We spent midnight at my friends, Meaghan & Nat's adorable apartment. They also had a photo booth set up by the talented Erich McVey. Ps. Sequin background? Good job, Erich, you knew your crowd well.







how amazing does everyone look? I am obsessed with Jordan's grey stripes, ballerina bun, big sparkly necklace, glasses, Meg's navy sequins and of course, Liz, Alyssa, and my coordinating outfits {unplanned of course}!








Erich!
{ps. Erich, let me know if you want me to link up to these photos differently}

photos via Erich McVey Photography

We are so lucky to have two friends that are very talented photographers! It was so fun to have so many photos to look at and enjoy! I love photos and photo booths and there are never enough photos from New Year's Eve. Until this year that is! We definitely got plenty of great photos, thanks to these guys! You know I was instagramming the whole night too. I'll share some of those soon too. 

I had such a good time celebrating and seeing everyone. I was so happy to be with my best friends and Jeff. It really doesn't matter what I do for New Year's Eve as long as I'm with them! And as long as I'm wearing some sequins..

4 comments:

  1. What fun pictures!! Wish I had a profesh photographer to capture my night! Love all the sparkly sequins and you look so gorgeous! Glad you had such a wonderful night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I love, LOVE your dress! Looks like an amazing evening, with great friends! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! So many amazing sequin dresses! I wouldn't expect anything less from you girls :] So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to comment on every single post. Ready? Ok great.

    THIS night looks absolutely amazing. How can my best friends be the hottest people on the planet? It's a good thing I left town because there's no way I can compete with you people. Looking DAMN FINE.

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top