13.2.12

Overload

Ok I promise I am going to try some other color combinations after this post. 
Shirt: F21, Sweater: H&M, Scarf: H&M, Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom BP,
Shoes: Target, Necklaces: Nordstrom Rack, thrifted, Watch/Bracelets:
Fossil, Target, thrifted, F21

Happy day everyone! I had a great weekend and I have a special party post for Valentine's Day tomorrow!

ps. remember how I talked about the HauteBooth giveaway contest? The Erich McVey Photography HauteBooth Giveaway is posted here and ends February 17th! So get to entering! 

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Don't stop wearing this color combo... It screams Sam! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Looks cute and comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The pink, the leopard and that great scarf! So cute! Valentine's Day for life :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top