6.2.12

Portland Blogger Brunch:: Valentine's Edition

Portland Blogger Brunch:: Valentine's Day Edition!
Shirt, Skirt, Pins: H&M, Belt: From London, Shoes: Target







Jenni of A Well Crafted Party and Leave the Laundry for Later usually does a lot of the decorating but this time she asked if anyone wanted to help.. if you have lived with me, met me, known me for years, or what have you, you probably know that Valentine's Day is my jam. So of course I offered my Valentine's Day decorating services. I made the center pieces, brought two banners, pink striped straws, some extra candy hearts, and the I Love You vases. Nicole of Nicole Marie Who!? made the great pom poms. 






Jenni brought a great flower bracelet craft




Jenni and her friend are in such cute complimentary outfits


such a gorgeous outside area. did I mention it was beautiful and sunny all weekend? 
Cold but sunny!

Mimosa

My friend, Leslie, came! Leslie is the author of @preschoolgems on twitter. 
She also has a Preschool Gems book coming out in August!

I am loving that orange shirt {from Old Navy}


Denise, Olga, Adi, and Me

Olga and Denise


Me and Nicole
{Our similar tops are both from H&M}

Crafting!
All  could make.. I tried.

It's so nice to be able to meet and talk with other bloggers. It's fun to get together and be in a group that is constantly taking photos, instagramming, tweeting, and talking about blog stuff. It's nice to learn from and be inspired by these other women. 

Read Carly of Chic Steal's post here, Olga's post here, and Denise's post here
I'll add more posts as they come online.

7 comments:

  1. so bummed I missed this one! See you at the next one! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt, and it looks like fun at the Portland Blogger Brunch. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted your outfit - I loved it! And you are too funny, Valentine's Day def is your "jam" ;) Great meeting you last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the amazing decorations and all the help you gave me in getting this shin-dig to look so amazing. I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog, instagram, and now in real life. Can't wait til the next meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your outfit at the blogger brunch! It was nice meeting you! See you at the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a blast! your outfit is seriously amazing! perrrrfect!! xoxo <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top