15.2.12

Shorts in February

This is one of my favorite men's sweaters. Old old Dior, found at the local Value Village. I have a similar teal one as well. They are so comfy, warm, and lovely.
Sweater: Thrifted Dior, Shirt: Old Navy, Shorts: Gap, Tights: Hue, Booties: F21,
Necklaces: F21 & J.Crew, Bracelets/Watch: Fossil, F21, thrifted
Lips: Gift from Kaylee and Tim, Revlon Super Lustrous Peach Petal
Nails: NYC Lincoln Square Lavendar and H&M 70's Boho

I'm not a fan of jeans, or shorts, so I surprised myself, when I bought this pair of jean shorts at Gap last summer. I ended up wearing them all last summer at camp. Since I love wearing shorts over tights, why not jean shorts too? I've been wearing this orange sweater and the same teal sweater at camp all summer for years, so this outfit really reminds me of camp. You can't see it but there is a big blue paint spot on my right arm. That also reminds me of camp. Love it. 

ps. I had a great Valentine's Date with Jeff yesterday! one of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day is going to Target on February 15th for 50% off sales on all V-Day merchandise!! Happy day!

1 comment:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top