19.3.12

Pink & Gold Birthday

While I made finishing touches and got dressed my sister kindly took some photos of the set up for my birthday party!
I had so much fun setting up and getting everything ready, I love parties. 
Thank you to everyone that helped set up and celebrate!
Remember when I won a HauteBooth a few weeks ago? 
I decided to have it for this party! Photos to come soon!







tassel garland from The Flair Exchange



Thanks to my friend Kristen for re-creating this print for me!




Cup from Leslie!

Macarons from Nathan, Patrick, Jeff, Taylor, whoa lots of macarons!
Blurrry
Amy {& Liz}



::Phone photos::


My fave prop, borrowed from Leslie




Awesome ballons from The Lippman Company
More pretty Nuvrei macarons from Justine!


8 comments:

  1. this is the cutest birthday party EVER! totally love it! happy birthday and awesome job on hosting! can't wait to follow more of your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it all - obviously! Can't wait to see the Haute Booth photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm, this looks like the best birthday celebration ever! i might just have to snag this idea for my next birthday. love all the decorations!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the tassel garland and the glitter photo backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O MY GOSH! I love everything about this party and the set up! I especially love the pink straws and gold silverware! Plus your outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - your birthday party looks like SO.MUCH.DARN.FUN!! Loving the gold photo background, and your sparkly dress - so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, gorgeous! Would you be open to sharing this party on my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I'd be happy to share it on your blog! feel free to email me at samantharosen5@gmail.com and I'll leave a comment on your blog as well. Thanks for the fabulous garland!

      Delete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top