25.4.12

Radiant Lipstick

Double Polka Dots & Radiant Cosmetics Lipstick
Dress as skirt: Target, Sweater: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Necklaces: Anthropologie & BaubleBar




Thanks Justine for these photos!

I received a Radiant Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in 'Moscow' in my Portland Blogger swag bag a few weeks ago. I was instantly in love with the dark red color. The color was long lasting and not sticky. It is matte, which I loved. Plus the brand has a great mission behind their makeup. 

Straight from the Radiant website:
"Our mission is the help garner awareness for human trafficking by raising funds through cosmetics, to provide resources for those on the forefront of change as well as victims of trafficking."

Thanks for the beautiful lipstick Radiant! 

::full disclosure::
this is not a sponsored or requested review, I chose to review Radiant because I truly enjoy their brand and products. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you used these photos, they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radiant is such a cool company. So glad they sponsored the bloggers' event! Super cute outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top