15.5.12

We're Engaged!

If you follow me on instagram or we're friends on facebook, you already know we're engaged!
I don't even know where to start. 
Saturday was one long date leading up to when Jeff proposed!
It's kind of a long story so I will try to shorten it, and I will be happy to tell you the full story if you ask in person. 

Jeff went with the three surprise approach. 
first surprise: He showed up at Liz's birthday lunch at Wild Pear with flowers for me.
He took me to get more food, coffee, hike at Silver Falls {where we met} then to dinner in Silverton at Silver Grille.

second surprise: He proposed at dinner!
Very emotional and sweet, very beautiful ring that was my great aunt's. Love it so so much.
{Ps. before he proposed I was so nervous I couldn't eat dinner, SO unlike me.}

third surprise: surprise engagement party at my parent's house with both our families present, including grandparents, auntie, cousin, Liz, Brent, and other family/best friends ready to Skype!

Thank so you so much to Jeff for planning a beautiful day and Liz for coordinating the surprise engagement and willing to share your birthday weekend, you surprised the unsurpriseable and it was amazing. 

Photos before dinner


Photos right after the proposal


Photos at surprise party at my parent's









11 comments:

  1. You told that story perfectly...but, I am glad I got to hear it in person! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so sweet!! And congratulations again!! I was hoping for the long-detailed version actually haha. Maybe someday I'll get to hear it in person :) So happy for you Sam, you are glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Hopefully I'll see you guys in person eventually so I can hear the long version, I couldn't be happier for you guys! -Kise

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! This is suuch an exciting time!! Enjoy every moment of it!!

    <3 Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm mostly impressed by how FABULOUS you look for a surprise date!

    Hooray for getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Being married is the best!!! I'm so happy for you and Jeff! Let the wedding planning begin! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you girl! I'm already dying thinking about the amazing engagement photos you'll take, whenever that may be :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! You guys are just so cute! I love the pic of Jeff kissing your cheek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the Fujis for a bit on Sunday and Holly told me all about it. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top