12.6.12

The best friend dress

I think it's fitting that even though my best friend couldn't be at my graduation party, somehow 200 miles away we bought the same dress without knowing it. I am also not surprised, we have many duplicate pieces. 
My sister and I had a graduation party this weekend, she graduated from high school and I graduate this week from PSU. 
I'm so proud of her, she gave an amazing speech at her graduation and despite the drizzle/downpour, it was a great moment. 
Dress/Shoes: Target, Belt: H&M



 


Thanks to all our family and friends who love, support, encourage, believe in, trust, push, and trust!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! Do they have it online?

    Congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on graduating! cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top