14.9.12

thank you.

target shirt, old gap skirt, urban outfitters heels, old target bag, necklace made by my sister, urban outfitters sunglasses





first of all. 
thank you so much to everyone who commented/tweeted/texted/etc on wednesday. 
All your comments were so kind, encouraging, and uplifting. 
thank you so much for every single comment. 

I took the last few days off from blogging, but it felt good to take a few new outfit photos for today's post. Felt like I'm getting back into that routine I so desperately crave right now. 
Nothing fancy or ground breaking, but a comfortable and simple outfit that took me many places yesterday.

On another note; today I leave for Santa Clara to drop off my baby sister for her freshman year of college! It has me reflecting on my freshman year as well as the many years of college after. 
I am so excited for her to start this new adventure!
{how cheesy is it that I'm talking about a new adventure and these photos are on a long road, symbolizing a trip of some sort??}
Happy Friday!



1 comment:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top