22.10.12

Engagement Photos Part 1































Here it is!
I'm so excited to share part 1 of our engagement photos! 
It was such a pleasure working with Erich (and his lovely wife, Amy). They made us feel comfortable and were great directors. Even though I take a ton of photos, Jeff and I don't take a lot together, so we were grateful for their kindness and direction!

My outfit is an Asos skirt, a dress as a top from Ross, borrowed Anthropologie necklace from BFF Liz, Fossil watch, Forever 21 spike bracelet, J.Crew gem bracelet, and Target wedges. Jeff's outfit is an H&M shirt, Levi's jeans, Clarks desert boots. 
Makeup by Mac at Salem Nordstrom.
Balloon by The Flair Exchange
Macarons from Nuvrei
Cupcakes from Sugar. Sugar.
and yes a gold disco ball from Ebay

all photos by Erich McVey Photography

14 comments:

  1. Sam, these are on another level. Truly. They're perfect! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! You both look so happy, enjoy this time together.

    xo,

    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Jeff are such a beautiful couple inside and out. Loved tagging along on this shoot. You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and the disco ball is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness... these are BEAUTIFUL! Just lovely. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous photos girl!!!! These are amazing, and you two are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam, these are beautiful! I love everything about them, they made me smile!! You two are adorable and totally in love and your outfit kicks some serious fashion butt ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. And I just nominated you for an award on my blog, and I'd love it if you'd check it out!

    http://nikis-notebook.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Thanks!
    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are amazing Sam! I love all of the props, and you guys look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love!!! i am obsessed with these photos and it makes me want to go out and do a fun photo shoot. your photographer did a great job and you are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZOMG, these are gorgeous. Please tell me you're submitting these somewhere?! Green Wedding Shoes or something??! You guys are so cute! Love the lighting and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top