6.11.12

Recap of PNWBlogger Meet Up

Oven & Shaker pre meet up with Abby. Salami and Wildflower Honey.

pumpkin pie bites from Whole Foods, YUM

beautiful set up at West Elm


adorable you stamp by Jenni Bost, just happened to match my fave skirt

the sweet Linnea Paulina, rocking those sequins!

cheese

What I won! Thank you Fawn & Flora

again, this is how I picture my future home. 

twig flatware

such amazing goodies and such creative wonderful people!
that awesome banner from cucuco says 'you're a champ' and everyone got a different one!

I had such a great time at the PNWBlogger Holiday Party at West Elm on Saturday! I was feeling a little tired from the week and wasn't sure how I would feel at the party but I walked in and instantly felt better. I was telling Linnea at the event that even though sometimes I feel like an introvert, shy, quiet and reserved, I often get my energy from interacting with people {like an extrovert}. So I knew even though I was feeling tired, once I was in the mix, catching up with blogger friends, meeting bloggers I haven't met before, putting a face to the blog, chatting, trying new things, etc, I would feel so good after. and I did! I'm very glad I attended and I am so glad to be a part of such an amazing community. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time! I love Weat Elm, I always walk in and want just about everything there.

    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty fun party and so great to have met u

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun night, and it was so good to chat with you a bit!! I always look forward to seeing your smiling face :)
    Do you know which book your banner from Cucuco was made from? Mine was Pride and Prejudice! I think they are just the coolest things!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top