17.12.12

Winter Cozy


















Recently I collaborated with Alex Lianopoulos for a cozy wintery photo shoot. 
We went to the tree farm that is 1 minute from my house and I brought some essentials. I've known Alex for years {she's one of my sister's best friends!} but haven't taken photos with her yet. I had a great time and I'm in love with the photos! Check out more of her amazing photos at Alex Lianopoulos Photography. She is seriously talented!
Oh yeah and she's one stylish and hip lady herself. 
Thanks again Alex!

First outfit: J.Crew Factory plaid shirt, Old Navy sweater, Nordstrom scarf, Target tulle skirt, booties from TJ Maxx.
Second outfit: J.Crew shirt and sweater, H&M scarf, Target tulle skirt
Essie 'Russian Roulette' nail color, Revlon 'Love That Red' lipcolor


ps. I would like this to be a happy place for myself and others but I would like to acknowledge that I am incredibly heartbroken over the recent tragedies all over the world and all of my thoughts are with any and all involved {and those not involved who are hurtings as well}. 

8 comments:

  1. Those photos are sooo pretty! What great props, too, to accent your excellent style. =) That plaid is perfect with the gold and red! Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layering here Sam, so pretty & the photos are pretty amazing too :)

    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Everything I love about winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam! When did you get that tulle skirt from Target?! In love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love J Crew Factory, I swear half of my tops are from there.

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top