22.9.11

My little room

Here are more photos of my room. It's constantly a work in progress and I'm always changing pictures or adding pillows to my bed or switching my closet around. 




Heart canvas made by Kate Rosen.

Hanging Hearts made by Maggie Long






This dresser is another re-do project I did with my mom. No photos of the before though.. but it went from black to lime green to white. All new knobs from Anthro. 














In a small room, every space is valuable.



I'm obsessed with this glass head I just got from Pier 1


(not a real marriage certificate, don't worry. it is from a surprise joke wedding at camp between me and jeff before we started dating.)




This is a weird nook above my closet. This is all I've been able to figure out so far.




And my bathroom.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top