21.9.11

Red+Pink




My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day so it might not be such a surprise that I love this color combination. And even though I am usually much more comfortable in neutrals, technically this is my second pink and red outfit on here. Apparently I wear color a lot more in the summer than I think! 

I first wore this H&M dress to my best friend Liz's wedding rehearsal. I wore it with a lot more color the first time. 
 Me & Liz
 Me, Liz, Abby, Bex
 Dress: H&M; Shoes: Urban Outfitters; Watch: BP Nordstrom; Bracelet; thrifted

The second time I wore it for Jeff and my two year anniversary dinner. The second time I wore less accessories and nude heels. More photos to come from our anniversary date.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top