16.12.11

Pittock Mansion

Another Portland Touristy date! Pittock Mansion. Yes, I also bought a coupon for this. 
Such beautiful views!
We went to Pittock mansion this summer, it was so warm that day. I miss it.







I would give a lot of things to be wearing a dress with no sweater, tights, jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, leggings, boots. I like winter, but I love summer more. 



















After the mansion, we went to the Leaky Roof Pub for dinner. It is just down the street from my apartment and it's great. We rarely go, but you guessed it, Jeff bought a Groupon for it! Listen.. it's a great way to do a lot of things on a student budget!




This makes me miss summer! Any suggestions for more Portland Tourist Attractions? I have a few more posts to share but I'm always looking for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top