19.12.11

one day, two outfits

I used the same shirt and jeans to make two outfits this day. the first outfit is more for going out. but let's be honest, I would wear this for running errands, and also for going on dates or going out with friends. It's simple but also comfortable. 

Shirt/Jacket/Watch: Target, Jeans/Bracelet: F21, Booties: TJ Maxx, 
Bag: Primark in London
Necklace: J. Crew





lock up your purses ladies, no stolen wallets here.




the second outfit is what i wore to run around town with jeff on friday. we went over to Division street to look at some micro homes, so micro! we went to lunch and tried to go do some christmas shopping before the bad traffic got the best of us.

Recently a friend (yes, you Katey!) asked me to post about boot socks! I have a few pairs of boot socks that I love (seen here). Both from Target. the trick for me is to get very long but somewhat thin socks. sometimes I layer a shorter pair underneath to actually keep my toes warm. long thick boot socks make everything too tight and bunched when I'm wearing jeans. and I already hate how bunched the knees of my jeans are! to fix that, wear leggings instead of jeans. or possibly jeggings??
Shirt/Socks: Target, Sweater: J. Crew, Jeans: F21, Boots: Steve Madden Nordstrom,
Bag: Dooney & Bourke Thrifted, Necklace: Thrifted






Here are some boot socks I found at Target and Sahalie:

I love those Smartwool socks! I'm also looking for a pair of mustard boot socks (but not from a UK website for $$$$)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll post about mine tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. super cute! Another idea for boot socks that I saw on Pinterest is to use old sweater sleeves. You could even just buy some cute sweaters at Goodwill and cut the sleeves off!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top