5.12.11

Polka Dots


Shirt/Sweater/Tights: Old Navy, Skirt/Belt: H&M, Shoes: Urban Outfitters,
Watch: Target, Bracelet: F21, Necklace: Nordstrom Rack







This is the sweater I bought with my Old Navy Groupon, mentioned in this post. I love it already! I wore this to hang out with my friend Leslie on Saturday. We went through most of her closet, drank coffee, ate snacks, ate homemade chili (made by her boyfriend Chris, also a camp friend), went to the mall to get some things, including frozen yogurt, met up with more friends at the mall, and then hung out at her house after. We all noted that we were in fact spending our Saturday night at the mall and none of us knew the last time we did that.. maybe middle school? 




At the mall: 
I tried coconut fro-yo at Leslie's request; it's delicious.
I bought sequin leggings from Forever 21.
Jeff sneakily bought the gold bracelet I'm wearing, for me and then gave it to me later that night as a 'good luck with finals' present (so sweet! These photos were taken after he gave it to me!).
I didn't go into Old Navy.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I will share more about the Portland Blogger Lunch tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the sweater... the whole outfit. I swear I'm going to make you going shopping with me sometime and have you pick everything. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mix of print! love this! am following you:) hope you check out mine and follow back if you like:)
    STYLE-SOCIETE.COM
    STYLE-SOCIETE.COM
    STYLE-SOCIETE.COM
    STYLE-SOCIETE.COM
    STYLE-SOCIETE.COM

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top