3.12.11

Thanks for the sun

Shirt&Watch: Target, Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: J. Brand, Shoes&Hat: Urban
Outfitters, Clutch: TJ Maxx, Necklace: Nordstrom Rack, Sunnies: F21
Lipstain: Revlon|Just Bitten; Twilight





I bought this necklace this week after 'No Shopping November'! I'm in love with it. Subtle but chic.


I promise I'm not giving Jeff the death stare.. I was just glaring into the sun (and Jeff was doing his favorite thing, taking a million random photos to make me move faster.. it is highly effective). Although sometimes when I'm not smiling I just look pissed, and I don't mean to look that way!
This day Jeff and I had another mini date to Old Navy to spend some Groupons. We started at Qdoba, yum, so I wouldn't have a hunger meltdown in the store. 
Jeff got the tweed pants he wanted from the last Old Navy shopping trip. He got them for $25 and they were twice as much the last time we were in!
 I am so proud of myself, I bought one sweater and didn't go over my Groupon limit. I'll be wearing it soon! 
Also, I almost had him convinced to buy that blue jacket... Next time, I'm sure of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top