17.1.12

girly girl time


This weekend my friend's, Amelia and Becca, came up to Portland to have some girl time. Becca is Jeff's sister, and all of us work at camp.  Amelia and Becca are planning on going to Las Vegas for Becca's 21st Birthday!
So we went Vegas dress shopping! Obviously we started at H&M and ended at Forever 21. 
We painted nails and dressed Becca up in all her new clothes! I curled her hair and painted her nails and forced red lipstick on her. Needless to say it was very girly and very fun! 
Some of her Vegas purchases:

Vegas!


Forever 21 beaded dress
$28 - forever21.com

Forever 21 pleated dress
$14 - forever21.com

Forever 21 beaded jewelry
$6.80 - forever21.com

Forever 21 pyramid jewelry
$5.80 - forever21.com

Forever 21 pyramid jewelry
$5.80 - forever21.com

Forever 21 knit hat
$13 - forever21.com






I wish Jeff and I could go to Vegas with Becca! I had a lot of fun shopping and helping her pick things out, so I know she will be looking gorgeous!

Let me just say that last week I went to a Winterhawks Hockey game, Blazer game, saw Mission Impossible 4, and Moneyball. So I was pretty much dying for some girl time. {Luckily my friend Amy saw New Year's Eve with me in the middle of the week, to ease back into girly things}
Thanks for coming to visit Portland ladies! Come up again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top