16.1.12

More Pink?

Pink+Chambray+Sequins
Shirt: Gap, Sweater, LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Pants: H&M, 
Shoes: TJ Maxx, Necklace: Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets: F21, Watch: Gift Fossil





Am I hitting my limit on the hot pink? Probably, but it's so fun in this dreary winter weather! Actually, look for one more hot pink accessory this week..

I'll share about my girls weekend tomorrow. 

For now; here are some fun shopping deals I've found lately.

1. H&M Sale {These pink pants were purchased there for $10!}
2. Save $30 off $150 at asos.com, use code USSAVE30
3. 20% off select shoes at urbanoutfitters.com
4. A Groupon $40 for $80 at Meringue Boutique in Salem, Or and Lake Oswego, OR
5. A College Budget deal $25 for $50 at American Apparel online or in store (there are separate deals for in store and online, so make sure you choose the one you want!). The only thing about college budget is I think you have to have a .edu email address to sign up. 

I'm thinking about getting the American Apparel deal and buying one of these.

Anyone else find some good shopping deals? 

3 comments:

  1. the nails! the bracelet! the daytime sequins!
    your brain does incredible things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Abby! You look so great! I love this combo :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited about this AA deal! what a find :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top