23.2.12

Bill Cunningham New York

After our walk on Sunday, Jeff agreed to watch Bill Cunningham New York with me. I've already seen it, it came out around my birthday last year. But I wanted to see it again. 
I knew he was skeptical at first, but I knew if he gave it a change he would like it. This is such a good documentary about Bill Cunningham. If you know of him and his work, you don't need convincing. If you don't, he is one of the original street style {like the sartorialist} photographers, and he is amazing. It's not necessarily a film about fashion {though there is amazing fashion in the film} but believe me, if my dad and Jeff enjoyed it, you know it's not all about fashion. It's about a man who found his passion and lives what he loves everyday. 
Inspiring and fun to say the least. 

image via the sartorialist
street style photog photographing street style photographer

"We all get dressed for Bill" -Anna Wintour




No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top