22.2.12

Sequins & Shorts

I've really been loving these jean shorts lately. 
Shirt: Target, Sweater: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Shorts: Gap, Tights: Hue,
Shoes: Steve Madden, Watch: Sophia via BP Nordstrom, Bracelets: Forever 21
Necklaces: J. Crew and vintage






 Walking around the Pearl District in Portland is so enjoyable on a nice day.

ps. whoa, I have a new banner!
I am still working on formatting my blog how I want to, but for now, what do you think?
I made it myself! let me remind you: computers are hard.
it was not easy and not perfect but I needed an update!

4 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! Love the banner. I wish I was tech savvy enough to make a banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love your nails.
    I love walking around the Pearl District too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice:)

    visit me:) please

    http://swiatkosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are so cute! Also, really fun nails! I'm going to have to try that sometime :] Very cute outfit, Sam!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top