4.4.12

a dad daughter date

This is one of my favorite dresses, probably because it reminds me of my junior prom dress which is my favorite dress of all time. 
Dress: Thrifted, Sweater: H&M, Belt: Target, Shoes: Nine West, Watch: Fossil, Spike Bracelet: F21, New Bracelet: Mixed
Cut Bracelet BaubleBar, Monogram Necklace: BaubleBar, Sunglasses: Old Navy



Thanks to my sweet dad for snapping these pics before we headed downtown for happy hour at Ringside {SO good, we ordered 7 plates} and to see Salmon Fishing in The Yemen {Also great, very enjoyable and British!}. Now that I think about it, we ate at a fish house and saw a movie about fish. Hmm.

{::Update:: I just found out I won this giveaway from The Pink Peonies & ILY Couture, what shall I choose??}

2 comments:

  1. Okay, 1. I LOVE how you styled your hair 2. that outfit is gorgeous 3. I need to get to Ringside fish house, I've only been to the steak house. See ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that dress... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top