5.4.12

stuck in winter

I feel as though I am stuck in winter. 
These new shorts make it a little more bearable {thanks Lauren Conrad for making an adorable and affordable line for Kohl's} but I am so ready to ditch the tights/booties/hat etc for sun and hot weather. 

On a more fun note..
Last night I was invited to the West Elm Summer Collection Tour Preview at The Pearl District store!
I will be sure to share more tomorrow!
Button up shirt: Gap, Stripe Shirt: J.Crew, Shorts: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Boots: F21, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Headband as necklace: BP Nordstrom, Bracelet: F21 & BaubleBar, Watch: Fossil



 ps. thanks to my sweet Grandparents for getting me a gift certificate to BaubleBar, in which I picked out that new bracelet!


2 comments:

  1. You're so cute. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! I'm ready for it to at least hit 60! haha.
    Cute outfit. Those shorts are great! :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top