10.4.12

pastels with a pencil skirt

You knew pastels would make an appearance sometime.
Whether it's Easter season or just the spring season, pastels are everywhere right now.
I had to throw on my favorite pencil skirt and go bare legged when we finally had a few nice days in Portland. 
Shirt: J.Crew, Button up: Gap, Sweater: H&M, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, 
Bag: TJ Maxx, Bracelets: F21, BaubleBar, saved from roommate's giveaway bag {silver cuff}, stone ring: H&M,
Nails: Essie Turquoise & Caicos




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww dont you just look simply darling!
    I love how girly you are. Always so nice to see your outfits! cant wait to see you this Saturday at the meet! I'm sure you will be looking smashing!

    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!
    are those the lower heel shoes from urban?? are they comfy? :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top