9.4.12

Monday Funday

Happy Monday Everyone!
I had a great weekend in Salem with the many families. 
1. borrowed my sister's nail polish, Essie Turqoise & Caicos, love my bracelets, 2. Delicious dessert, even though I cut the strawberries on the same cutting board as the onions.. not so good 3. Penny, Jeff's sister's bunny! So fun to have a real bunny on Easter :) 4. Beautiful necklace from Jeff's brother and future sister-in-law.

I also signed up for The Color Run in September, it's a race I am actually excited about! 
It helps that my best friend, Liz and her husband Brent, will be joining Jeff and I!
Anyone else signed up?

2 comments:

  1. Bummer about the onion situation. That necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like so much fun! just what i need to get me motivated to get back in shape!!!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top