1.5.12

Kate's Prom

I know I brag about my baby sister a lot. But it's only because I think she is amazing. 
Look how beautiful she looked for her senior prom!
Everything was perfection, her bright blue dress looked fab with her red hair, her newly cut hair {she just cut off 18 inches for Lock of Love & Oly Pageant}, purple nails, perfect glittery necklace, a cute bow, she did her own makeup and the tallest wedges you ever saw. 
I had to run to the Camp To Belong Auction so I didn't get any photos of her and her date but we got some sister photos. 
dress: Nordstrom, shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: F21










4 comments:

  1. you two are adorable together! you both look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue of her dress, and her red hair look amazing together! Did she add the bow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally have a baby sister too and she just went to her prom! Your sister's dress is so cute on her!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top