25.5.12

Profesh pt. 2

Since I was thinking about professional clothing with the Dress for Success Drive, I thought I'd share an outfit I will probably be wearing more often once I start the job hunt. I might switch out my comfy t-shirt for a button up on a blouse but until then. 
A clean cut blazer and well-fitting pants are a great way to start a professional outfit. 
The rest is just accessories. 
Check out my first post about professional dress here
Jacket: F21, Shirt: BP Nordstrom, Pants: Ann Taylor, Belt: J.Crew, Clutch: American Apparel, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Nine West, Bracelets: J.Crew/Urban Outfitters


Pins: Top; from Grandma, bottom; H&M




I'm in Salem this weekend celebrating many things. 
Happy Wedding day to Kristin & Michael and Happy Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend to Tim & Kaylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top