24.5.12

Spints Alehouse

Spints Alehouse has been on my list of places to try for a long time. 
Naturally, I bought a Groupon for it a few weeks ago. 
Jeff and I ordered pulled pork sandwich, pretzel, pork sausage with cheesy polenta, and I ordered a pear cider.
For dessert we ordered the sipping chocolate and smores. 
The dessert was definitely the standout highlight and we would absolutely go back for that!
We went early Monday evening, and it was very quiet inside. I look forward to going back when it's warm and sitting outside. They also had some yummy looking cocktails I would try next time.
I would definitely recommend Spints for Happy Hour and dessert.







Pulled Pork Sandwich
Sausage & Polenta
Pretzel & Dijon
S'mores & Sipping Chocolate

3 comments:

  1. amen to that dessert! chocolate is one of my love languages:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not the focus of the post, but I LOVE your nails!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top