3.5.12

Sequins & Plaid

So much going on.
Shirt: Vintage DVF, Skirt: INC from Buffalo, Belt: H&M, Necklace: F21, Bow: BanDo from Anthro, Shoes: Steve Madden, Clutch: TJ Maxx




 I borrowed those mile high shoes from my sister after her prom and wow. 
I took photos and immediately changed into flats. I felt really old because I could not handle the height and I totally would have worn those in high school. Well, back to my sensible lower heels and flats. and I couldn't be happier. 
I also borrowed that shirt from her, thanks sis. 
Annd I picked up that awesome skirt at Buffalo when I zipped down to Eugene with my mom recently. $10. Amazing.

Remember to check out more information about my Clothing & Accessory drive to support Dress for Success here

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Those nails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. First of all: hair. Always gets me but really loving this different curl you're trying. Second: The nails. With Justine on this one... amazing. Third: BanDo's at Anthro? Nice one. And vintage DVF? I love it. Fourth: Hey! I know that patch of grass! I miss your house... And finally: Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute!!! this whole look is totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this outfit!!! What a great deal!!! Your hair looks gorgeous too!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top