11.10.12

10/11/12



Old Navy sweater, Forever 21 necklace, Maybelline Fuschia Fever Lipstick

today's date is 10/11/12!
besides, that I don't really have much to say today.
I will say that I don't often wear a sock bun {i'm lazy, and for me, a sock bun is often more work than anything else} so I'll be sharing a few more photos tomorrow of this giant bun on my head. And how I'm coping with the inevitable transition into fall. 

oh and when I wore my hair like this, someone didn't recognize me at work. 
also, I have to keep my sunroof partly open {not the glass part, just the sliding part below that} so that my bun won't hit the ceiling. 
see, the sock bun brings lots of interesting things to my day. 




7 comments:

  1. you're so darn cute // I can't wait to see you on saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sock bun. So easy to wear on bad hair days. :)

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING polka dots lately! Great sweater!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I love that you have to leave the sun roof open so as not to hit your bun on the roof; that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perrrrrrrfect bun! You look great, Sam!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top