12.10.12

a sweater for the sun



Urban Outfitters sunnies & sweater, Maybelline Fuschia Fever lipstick


fresh picked flowers, kate's old kindle, and the new $1 reusable cup from starbucks

Here is day 2 of my sock bun. 
I've been enjoying sitting outside so much lately. 
Especially with not much else to do but read, blog, and drink coffee. 
I'm obsessing over having an e-reader {thanks baby sis}, fresh picked flowers, and my new reusable cup from starbucks {it's being introduced in the pacific northwest right now, and will be in other parts of the country soon}!
Even though it's starting to cool down, I am trying to start embracing fall by bundling up in the morning and evening. I'm not ready for the sun to go away but oh well.


Ps. tomorrow (oct. 13) is another Portland Blogger Meet Up!
comment or email me for details.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top