20.12.11

Portland Blogger Christmas Cookie Party

Last night I attended a Blogger Christmas Cookie Party hosted by the lovely Molly from Urban Nester and Anna from Freckled Fashionista. I have been friends with Molly since high school and just met Anna last night. I love meeting bloggers in real life! It's so fun to meet in real life, get to know new people (although sometimes it feels like I know them already through their blog), ask questions about blogging and eat cookies and drink cider!
I also got to catch up with a few friends from high school, Kelsey and Julia, which was great!


I'll post my Oreo Truffles recipe soon. I used mint oreos for these!


Pear Cinnamon Cider from Trader Joe's, SO good!










Molly and Kelsey


Molly and Anna

Thanks for hosting! I'm already looking forward to the next one!

You know I couldn't help but instagram a few of these!
follow me- samantharosen5

ps. my dress is from my Manzanita trip. I think it's my new holiday party/date go to!

4 comments:

  1. It's 9am, and now I'm craving sweets! Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I am so glad you came! It was so great seeing you! I linked up a few other blogs on my post, so check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you last night! Thank you for getting pictures of my cookies because I was kickin myself in the butt that I didnt! hah hopefully I see you again soon and I hope your internship goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! wait, this was last night? I swear I read on Anna's blog that it was last weekend! Anyway, I love your dress and all the cookies look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top