6.4.12

West Elm Summer Collection Preview

Like I mentioned yesterday, I was invited to preview the Summer Collection at West Elm on Wednesday! I was thrilled to be asked to be a part of it and Justine was able to join me for it.
We met at ¡Oba! For Happy Hour and it was so delicious.
I had a mojito & a fish taco and Justine had the butternut squash enchiladas. 
Jenni and a few other bloggers met us at West Elm in The Pearl District for the tour. 

The summer collection is filled with lots of bright coral, watercolor accents, laid back looks, succulents and air plant arrangements, and a simple mix of natural materials. 

I took a ton of photos on my phone, so enjoy!
our food at Oba and refreshments at West Elm, cupcakes from Cupcake Jones, so cute and delicious!
 Justine and me, Jenni and me, summer at West Elm!
 Gorgeous light fixtures, white clock, bar, stripe bedding
 Dream room, amazing headboard, mirror furniture and of course all white everything
 great cake stand, gold rimmed bowls, beautiful monogrammed bar, coral coral coral
 sequin pillow, a West Elm newsletter, stripe & monogrammed, beautiful multifunction coffee table
 summer! paper mache animals created in Haiti, cute BBQ's, glass cups and saucers
Navy & Mustard, a different take on the classic white Parsons desk, pantone toothbrushes, mercury glass
gold silverware, collaboration with Maria Moyer, beautiful gifts from the Maria Moyer collaboration

1 comment:

  1. love west elm so much! one of my all time favorite stores. and oba is also one of my favorite restaurants, so that's a food night in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top