10.4.12

pastels with a pencil skirt

You knew pastels would make an appearance sometime.
Whether it's Easter season or just the spring season, pastels are everywhere right now.
I had to throw on my favorite pencil skirt and go bare legged when we finally had a few nice days in Portland. 
Shirt: J.Crew, Button up: Gap, Sweater: H&M, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, 
Bag: TJ Maxx, Bracelets: F21, BaubleBar, saved from roommate's giveaway bag {silver cuff}, stone ring: H&M,
Nails: Essie Turquoise & Caicos




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww dont you just look simply darling!
    I love how girly you are. Always so nice to see your outfits! cant wait to see you this Saturday at the meet! I'm sure you will be looking smashing!
    ♥
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!
    are those the lower heel shoes from urban?? are they comfy? :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top