26.6.12

Finally, My Graduation!



















Graduation was so wonderful!
{The ceremony was at The Rose Garden and we ate dinner at Noble Rot}
I felt loved, encouraged, supported, and celebrated by my fantastic family, fiance, and best friend. 
Everyone who was there {and many not present} knew exactly how hard I worked to get through college and they know how hard I worked to end my college career better than I started. 
I'm so proud of my self for earning Child & Family Studies Honors and Cum Laude {Latin} Honors for my cumulative GPA. I also ended the term with straight A's! 
Graduating is definitely one of my greatest accomplishments thus far. 
Thank you everyone for supporting me along the way and celebrating with me!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! Love all of these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sam! graduating is such an exciting accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top