20.6.12

sister photo shoot with keyana

Recently my sister and I had a mini photo shoot with Keyana of Keyana Tahmaseb Photography
It was so fun and a great time to do it since we both graduated a few weeks ago! 
We dressed up in our coordinating outfits and busted out the glitter. 

Today I'll share part one and tomorrow I'll share the rest of the shoot!

::Part 1::







Kate wore; Dress: Alive+Olivia, Necklace: Macy's
I wore; Dress: J.Crew borrowed, Necklace: Anthropologie

Thanks Keyana for the wonderful photos!
Ps. Thanks to my sweet friend, Molly {Urban Nester}, for letting me borrow the adorable mint dress! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so adorable! And I'm obsessed with both of your necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!! What lovely sisters you are :]

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top