9.7.12

Oregon Summer

Shirt: H&M, Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Old Navy, Bag: Coach, Earrings: H&M, Sunglasses: F21, Lipstick: Revlon 'Orange Flip'



 Sometimes, {most of the time} Oregon is really cold and rainy in June. 
I figured I'd share what I'm actually wearing even though I want to be wearing summer dresses and skirts and sandals. I took these about a week ago on a break from camp.
I wore this exact outfit up at camp {sans heels, of course} since it's about 10 degrees cooler there than in the valley. It's finally July and the weather is finally starting to warm up. Thank goodness. 
I can't believe this is an actual outfit I am wearing during summer. 
Ok, moving onto more summery outfits hopefully. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! We've been boiling here in NYC. I can't even bear to look at a sweater and haven't worn jeans in months. I hope you get to your fun summer clothes soon!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top