31.12.14

wedding talk wednesday: bridesmaid dresses



















from left to right: 
JS Collections {Nordstrom}
Victoria's Secret
My dress is from Anna's Bridal
Adrianna Papell in Taupe/Pink {Nordstrom}
Marshall's
Adrianna Papell {similar, similar, similar}

Mother of the Bride dress: Adrianna Papell in Nude


Happy New Year's Eve! 

Since everyone loves some sparkle on NYE I thought I would share about my bridesmaids.

Whenever photos of our wedding come up online, it's always the bridesmaid dresses that get the most attention and I love it! I took a lot of inspiration from this photo of Molly Sims' wedding and really tried to stick to that original inspiration. I even convinced the photographer to let us take photos with 'casual bouquets'. I told you I took a lot of inspiration from that photo and I loved how it all turned out!

Anyway. I was really excited to help pick out the bridesmaid dresses. I had a much clearer vision for their dresses than my own. I told them I wanted them in coordinating but not matching dresses. I fell in love with neutral colors, cream, beige, grey, and texture was highly encouraged. Three out of the five were purchased at Nordstrom but the other two were great finds at Victoria's Secret and Marshall's. I encouraged wearing flats since we were getting married in the middle of a field but it really didn't matter to me. My sister wore a great pair of wedges, but almost everyone's feet were covered by their dresses. The two that wore non embellished dresses wore amazing necklaces. I love that the other girls kept it simple. Each woman looked so gorgeous and once they were all together, it was perfection! One person even commented "Is there a bride in that photo?" and I love that because it means my ladies were lookin GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. you have some of the most gorgeous wedding photos i've seen! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top