2.3.15

hi march









Treasure & Bond jeans {similar}
Target v-neck t-shirt
Gorjana Bali Tube V necklace via Rocksbox
Anuja Tolia cuff via Rocksbox
Urban Outfitters aviator sunglasses
Vans perforated sneaker

Happy March!
I'm happy to say good-bye to February and hello to March. March won't be any less busy, all good things. A lot of birthdays {mine included}, trips, work events, hopefully more sun, hikes and wine tasting. I might even try to blog more!

Ps. use code 'samxoxo' for your first month free of Rocksbox!





2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your Oregon sunshine!! Let me know if you'll be up in Portland in the last two weeks of March and we can meet up!! Also, LOVE your hair :) I wish I could be more adventurous than just a middle part and no bangs, but alas, I think I'm too lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top