30.3.15

tillamookies






Tillamookies!
They're new and delicious. 
You can find them in your local grocery store. 
If you can't find them, find a manager and ask them to order them for you because they're that good.

Tillamookies are made with crispy, dark chocolate coated waffle cone cookies and feature Oregon strawberries and hazelnuts, real Madagascar vanilla beans, chocolate chip morsels and farm-fresh milk. Thanks to Tillamook for sending me a few boxes, they arrived just in time for my birthday. I'll be honest, they were gone pretty quickly. Since then I've purchased a few boxes on two occasions to bring to dinner with friends. I've always been a fan of ice cream sandwiches and it's safe to say I've found a new favorite sandwich. 

Thanks for Justine for these mouthwatering photos.


I received complimentary goods, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks for supporting the brands that support me. 

2 comments:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top