4.5.15

Summer Vacation





'














Old Navy jean jacket
Target crop top
H&M midi skirt {similar, similar}

It's been busy over here, but I had a free weekend so I finally got a chance to blog a bit. 
I love that the weather is slowly getting warmer and we are having more sunny days. 
Speaking of warm and sunny days, Jeff and I booked a trip to Southern California this summer! 
I can't wait to soak up the sun in LA and Palm Springs. I have a laundry list of places I want to go, but I always love suggestions. 
Happy Monday.

Thanks to Justine for these photos

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! the texture on that skirt is amazing!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous of your Southern cali adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, Sam! I love that you made a crop top look so classy. can't wait to see your instagrams during vacation to SoCal!

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top