25.6.15

Angel Aura Collection





I talked about delicate everyday jewelry and now I'm talking about summer statement pieces. We all have those summer weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, date nights, celebrations to attend in the summer, and I always like to branch out and wear something I don't wear every day. 

I love gemstones and Julie of JES Design Studio creates such beautiful pieces! I love both these necklaces, the quartz necklace is a part of the Angel Aura Collection and the shell necklace is a part of the Shoreline Collection. Bonus, I've met Julie in person and she is so sweet and kind. We talked a lot about community, not competition and how it's important to work with people you respect and that respect you. It makes all the different. I'm so excited to work with Julie at the Becoming Workshop in September. 

ps. use code THANKYOU15 for 10% off your total purchase! 

I received these pieces courtesy of JES Design Studio but my thoughts and opinions are my own. 
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.

1 comment:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top