15.6.12

Summer plans

First off..
Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend Meg!!
I'm so sad I can't celebrate with her today but I know she will be spoiled by everyone around her!

The reason I won't be celebrating with her...
This summer I'll be resuming my role at my favorite summer camp! It's where Jeff and I met and I can't wait to get back to camp and be with my camp family and relax and recharge while training a brand new staff. 

This means I'll be posting much less during the week. I won't have much internet up there so whatever I plan on the weekend, that's what I'll share during the week! 

Even if I'm not posting much this summer, don't forget about me, I'll be back at it in the Fall!

the dark peonies from my mom's garden! 
{the light pink ones from costco :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top