14.6.12

Feelin' Shiny

Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: Francesca's, Clutch: J.Crew, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, 
Sunglasses: Gift Primark in London


Nails: Revlon 'Charmed'

I'm feeling good for many reasons:
- Wearing sequins
- Gifts from London 
{Thanks Melissa for sending me the adorable sunglasses from London, 
perfect timing for the Diamond Jubilee!}
- oh and I'm officially done with college!

::I posted this on my facebook status, which pretty much sums it up::
Well it only took 6 years, 4 cities, 7 different living arrangements, 5 summers at camp, 3 different cars, 2 universities, 1 life changing trip to London, 1 time changing my major, 1 amazingly supportive fiance, my awesome family and best friends, and about 1 million visits to Starbucks to get me to my last day of college!! Thanks doesn't even begin cover it.

4 comments:

  1. the skirt and top are great! x

    http://www.thesparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is amazing, and CONGRATS ON BEING DONE WITH COLLEGE!!! Yay that's such a big deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequined top! Perfect for a graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is killing me, the color combination is quite simply amazing. You look fantastic!

    Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2014
Back to Top